Driver & Licencing Agency (DVLA) Medicals
Group 2 Vehicle Licence Medical (HGV, LGV & PCV).
Club de Mar Medical is able to offer DVLA medicals. This is an assessment of medical fitness to drive particular vehicles. It can only be carried out by a General Medical Council (GMC) Licenced doctor..
Who needs it?
- Anyone wanting a UK driving licence to allow driving larger vehicles than a car.
What to Bring?
- Current (in date) photo ID for example passport or national ID card.
- Your old original DVLA certificate (if you have one) or equivelant.
- Print the digital form below, and complete in capitals.
- Medical reports from your GP or hospital Specialist, if there is an ongoing or new health issue.
What does it involve?
- Completion and discussion of the DVLA medical health questionnaire.
- Physical examination including height and weight.
- Urine testing (to assess how well your kidneys/ body is working).
- Vision testing (near, distance and colour).
- Audiometry testing (hearing test).
- Some Companies require an additional drug and/ or alcohol screen. Please make sure you understand what your Company requires!.
Your DVLA Certificate will be issued at the end of the appointment, unless a medical condition is found which requires consultation with the Authority.
COST: 200 Euros +IVA (includes certificate).